Chef Gourlie fell in love with San Diego style burritos and carne asada fries when he was in the Marine Corps.
Today he enjoys making others feel happy as they enjoy great food and interact with others in the community while at the food truck.
His mission is to establish a brand of food trucks and restaurants owned, operated, and managed by Veterans and their family members.
We get it! You have a passion for cooking but just aren’t sure how to turn that into a successful business. Our mentoring services take all of the guesswork out of gathering the business skillsets needed to succeed. We help you with developing a long-term plan for your business to operate for years to come.
• Business Plan Development assistance
• Access to direct points of contact within regulatory agencies within WA state
• Access to preferred vendors
• Access to business consulting and advising
• Business Development assistance
• Access to mentorship opportunities
• Opportunities to provide input to regulatory agencies • Representation for mobile food vendors within local and state regulatory agencies